Scrabble word: FINK
Is FINK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FINK in dictionaries:
- noun - someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- verb - take the place of work of someone on strike
- verb - confess to a punishable or reprehensible deed, usually under pressure
- A contemptible person.
- An informer.
- A hired strikebreaker.
- To inform against another person.
- To withhold promised support or participation; back down: They said they would help us, but then finked out.
- verb - to inform to the police
There are 4 letters in FINK: F I K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINK
Click to search all anagrams of FINK plus a wildcard: FINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINK
Images for FINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.