Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FADING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FADING exist?
Definitions of FADING in dictionaries:
- noun - weakening in force or intensity
- verb - become less clearly visible or distinguishable
- verb - lose freshness, vigor, or vitality
- verb - disappear gradually
- verb - become feeble
- A waning; a decline: “The final factor in the fading of the Renaissance was the Counter Reformation” (Will Durant).
- Fluctuation in the strength of radio signals because of variations in the transmission medium.
- n - an Irish dance
There are 6 letters in FADING: A D F G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FADING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FADING plus a wildcard: FADING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FADING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FADING
- Lasting Teen ersonal Experience About loverelationships family ...
- Rihanna - fading LYRICSVIDEOCLIPS
- Commercial and Hospitality Furniture - Focus Bar Stools
- FaCE FASHiON & LiFE Brown to RedBurgundy Ombre Hair
- Sofia Vergara filming fading Gigolo on December 5 2012 in New York ...
- BBC - Adam and Joe BLACK SQUADRON - FELT PEN TATTOO FORCE
- Nightside The Known Worlds
- Fingers Feet and fading Ink A Drop of Ink
- CATERINAMARIA BEAUTY FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG Sorry (