Scrabble word: FADING
Is FADING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FADING in dictionaries:
- noun - weakening in force or intensity
- verb - become less clearly visible or distinguishable
- verb - lose freshness, vigor, or vitality
- verb - disappear gradually
- verb - become feeble
- A waning; a decline: “The final factor in the fading of the Renaissance was the Counter Reformation” (Will Durant).
- Fluctuation in the strength of radio signals because of variations in the transmission medium.
- noun - an Irish dance
There are 6 letters in FADING: A D F G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FADING
Click to search all anagrams of FADING plus a wildcard: FADING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FADING
Images for FADING
Lookup in Wiki for FADING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.