Scrabble word: HACKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HACKER exist?
Definitions of HACKER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who plays golf poorly
- noun - a programmer who breaks into computer systems in order to steal or change or destroy information as a form of cyber-terrorism
- noun - a programmer for whom computing is its own reward
- noun - one who works hard at boring tasks
- Computer Science.
- One who is proficient at using or programming a computer; a computer buff.
- One who illegally gains access to or enters another’s electronic system to obtain secret information or steal money.
- One who enthusiastically pursues a game or sport: a weekend tennis hacker.
- adj - to cut or chop roughly [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HACKABLE
There are 6 letters in HACKER: A C E H K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HACKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HACKER plus a wildcard: HACKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HACKER
Images for HACKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.