Scrabble word: EXARCH
Is EXARCH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXARCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a bishop in one of several Eastern Orthodox Churches in North America
- noun - a bishop in eastern Christendom who holds a place below a patriarch but above a metropolitan
- noun - a viceroy who governed a large province in the Roman Empire
- A bishop in the Eastern Orthodox Church ranking immediately below a patriarch.
- The ruler of a province in the Byzantine Empire.
- Of or relating to a xylem whose early development is away from the center and toward the periphery.
- adj - the ruler of a province in the Byzantine Empire [n -S] : EXARCHAL
There are 6 letters in EXARCH: A C E H R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXARCH
Click to search all anagrams of EXARCH plus a wildcard: EXARCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXARCH
Images for EXARCH
Lookup in Wiki for EXARCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.