Scrabble word: WINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINK exist?
Definitions of WINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- noun - closing one eye quickly as a signal
- noun - a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
- verb - signal by winking
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - briefly shut the eyes
- verb - force to go away by blinking
- To close and open the eyelid of one eye deliberately, as to convey a message, signal, or suggestion.
- To close and open the eyelids of both eyes; blink.
- To shine fitfully; twinkle: Harbor lights were winking in the distance.
- To close and open (an eye or the eyes) rapidly.
- To signal or express by winking.
- The act of winking.
- A signal or hint conveyed by winking.
- The very brief time required for a wink; an instant.
- A quick closing and opening of the eyelids; a blink.
- A gleam or twinkle.
- A brief period of sleep.
- verb - to close and open one eye quickly
There are 4 letters in WINK: I K N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINK plus a wildcard: WINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINK
Images for WINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.