Scrabble word: WINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINK exist?
Definitions of WINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- noun - closing one eye quickly as a signal
- noun - a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
- verb - signal by winking
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - briefly shut the eyes
- verb - force to go away by blinking
- To close and open the eyelid of one eye deliberately, as to convey a message, signal, or suggestion.
- To close and open the eyelids of both eyes; blink.
- To shine fitfully; twinkle: Harbor lights were winking in the distance.
- To close and open (an eye or the eyes) rapidly.
- To signal or express by winking.
- The act of winking.
- A signal or hint conveyed by winking.
- The very brief time required for a wink; an instant.
- A quick closing and opening of the eyelids; a blink.
- A gleam or twinkle.
- A brief period of sleep.
- verb - to close and open one eye quickly