Scrabble word: RECOUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECOUP exist?
Definitions of RECOUP in dictionaries:
- verb - reimburse or compensate (someone), as for a loss
- verb - regain or make up for
- verb - retain and refrain from disbursing
- See Synonyms at recover.
- To return as an equivalent for; reimburse.
- To deduct or withhold (part of something due) for an equitable reason.
- verb - to get back the equivalent of
There are 6 letters in RECOUP: C E O P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECOUP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECOUP plus a wildcard: RECOUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECOUP
Images for RECOUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.