Scrabble word: PRODUCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRODUCE exist?
Definitions of PRODUCE in dictionaries:
- noun - fresh fruits and vegetable grown for the market
- verb - bring forth or yield
- verb - create or manufacture a man-made product
- verb - cause to happen, occur or exist
- verb - bring out for display
- verb - cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- verb - bring onto the market or release
- verb - come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- To bring forth; yield: produce offspring.
- To create by physical or mental effort: produce a tapestry; produce a poem.
- To manufacture: factories that produce cars and trucks.
- To cause to occur or exist; give rise to: chemicals that produce a noxious vapor when mixed.
- To bring forth; exhibit: reached into a pocket and produced a packet of matches; failed to produce an eyewitness to the crime.
- To supervise and finance the making and public presentation of: produce a stage play; produce a videotape.
- To extend (an area or volume) or lengthen (a line).
- To make or yield products or a product: an apple tree that produces well.
- To manufacture or create economic goods and services.
- Something produced; a product.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to bring forth as a product”: a mine producing gold; a seed that finally bore fruit; a plant that yields a medicinal oil.
- verb - to bring into existence