Scrabble word: PRODUCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRODUCE exist?
Definitions of PRODUCE in dictionaries:
- noun - fresh fruits and vegetable grown for the market
- verb - bring forth or yield
- verb - create or manufacture a man-made product
- verb - cause to happen, occur or exist
- verb - bring out for display
- verb - cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- verb - bring onto the market or release
- verb - come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- To bring forth; yield: produce offspring.
- To create by physical or mental effort: produce a tapestry; produce a poem.
- To manufacture: factories that produce cars and trucks.
- To cause to occur or exist; give rise to: chemicals that produce a noxious vapor when mixed.
- To bring forth; exhibit: reached into a pocket and produced a packet of matches; failed to produce an eyewitness to the crime.
- To supervise and finance the making and public presentation of: produce a stage play; produce a videotape.
- To extend (an area or volume) or lengthen (a line).
- To make or yield products or a product: an apple tree that produces well.
- To manufacture or create economic goods and services.
- Something produced; a product.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to bring forth as a product”: a mine producing gold; a seed that finally bore fruit; a plant that yields a medicinal oil.
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 7 letters in PRODUCE: C D E O P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRODUCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRODUCE plus a wildcard: PRODUCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRODUCE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRODUCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.