Scrabble word: PRODUCER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRODUCER exist?
Definitions of PRODUCER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who manufactures something
- noun - someone who finds financing for and supervises the making and presentation of a show (play or film or program or similar work)
- noun - something that produces
- One that produces, especially a person or an organization that produces goods or services for sale.
- One who finances and supervises the making and public presentation of a play, film, program, or similar work.
- A furnace that manufactures producer gas.
- verb - to bring into existence