Scrabble word: REPRODUCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPRODUCE exist?
Definitions of REPRODUCE in dictionaries:
- verb - make a copy or equivalent of
- verb - have offspring or produce more individuals of a given animal or plant
- verb - recreate a sound, image, idea, mood, atmosphere, etc.
- verb - repeat after memorization
- To produce a counterpart, an image, or a copy of.
- To generate (offspring) by sexual or asexual means.
- To produce again or anew; re-create.
- To bring (a memory, for example) to mind again.
- To generate offspring.
- To undergo copying: graphics that reproduce well.
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 9 letters in REPRODUCE: C D E E O P R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPRODUCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPRODUCE plus a wildcard: REPRODUCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPRODUCE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPRODUCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.