Scrabble word: REPRODUCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPRODUCE exist?
Definitions of REPRODUCE in dictionaries:
- verb - make a copy or equivalent of
- verb - have offspring or produce more individuals of a given animal or plant
- verb - recreate a sound, image, idea, mood, atmosphere, etc.
- verb - repeat after memorization
- To produce a counterpart, an image, or a copy of.
- To generate (offspring) by sexual or asexual means.
- To produce again or anew; re-create.
- To bring (a memory, for example) to mind again.
- To generate offspring.
- To undergo copying: graphics that reproduce well.
- verb - to bring into existence