Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EDUCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDUCE exist?
Definitions of EDUCE in dictionaries:
- verb - deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- verb - develop or evolve from a latent or potential state
- To draw or bring out; elicit.
- To assume or work out from given facts; deduce.
- adj - to draw forth or bring out [v EDUCED, EDUCING, EDUCES] : EDUCIBLE
There are 5 letters in EDUCE: C D E E U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDUCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDUCE plus a wildcard: EDUCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDUCE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EDUCE
- Portada Productos y Servicios Acerca de Garanta Contacto
- We can split the question above in 2 easier questions Are the ...
- Pour enregistrer le Coloriage - FruSki Board
- La semaine du cerveau Le cerveau sur le devant de la scne
- Influenza Viral Replication Cycle
- Les Enfants et le coloriage
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.