Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EDUCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDUCES exist?
Definitions of EDUCES in dictionaries:
- verb - deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- verb - develop or evolve from a latent or potential state
- adj - to draw forth or bring out [v EDUCED, EDUCING, EDUCES] : EDUCIBLE
There are 6 letters in EDUCES: C D E E S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDUCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDUCES plus a wildcard: EDUCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDUCES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EDUCES
- Michael Leduc
- Kingbee Records Shop in Manchester - Soundtracks and Exotica on 12 LP ...
- Serving the joyful cultivation of the theological craft for the life ...
- Osia Resorts World Sentosa Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow
- the scream edvard munch 803x1024 Googling Art Therapy & Heart Attack
- Industrial Vacuum Bagging Apparatus for Composite Lamina Manufacturers
- El uso de las tiras absorbentes hace que la toalla se acomode al ...
- ... significantly r educes pressure loss to maximize rotor performance
- Asphalt Crack Filling Equipment Asphalt Sealer Equipment
- This Cigarette Filter can educes health risks introduced by smoking ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.