Scrabble word: DEUCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEUCE exist?
Definitions of DEUCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tie in tennis or table tennis that requires winning two successive points to win the game
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
- noun - a word used in exclamations of confusion
- noun - one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
- A playing card having two spots or the side of a die bearing two pips.
- A cast of dice totaling two.
- A tied score in tennis in which each player or side has 40 points, or 5 or more games, and one player or side must win 2 successive points to win the game, or 2 successive games to win the set.
- The devil: “Love is a bodily infirmity... which breaks out the deuce knows how or why” (Thackeray).
- An outstanding example, especially of something difficult or bad: had a deuce of a time getting out of town; a deuce of a family row.
- A severe reprimand or expression of anger: got the deuce for being late.
- Used as an intensive: What the deuce were they thinking of? [Probably from Low German duus, a throw of two in dice games, bad luck, ultimately from Latin duo, two.
- verb - to bring a tennis score to a tie
There are 5 letters in DEUCE: C D E E U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEUCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEUCE plus a wildcard: DEUCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEUCE
Images for DEUCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.