Scrabble word: SEDUCE
Is SEDUCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SEDUCE in dictionaries:
- verb - induce to have sex
- verb - lure or entice away from duty, principles, or proper conduct
- To lead away from duty, accepted principles, or proper conduct.
- To induce to engage in sex.
- To entice or beguile into a desired state or position.
- To win over; attract.
- adj - to lead astray [v -DUCED, -DUCING, -DUCES] : SEDUCIVE
There are 6 letters in SEDUCE: C D E E S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEDUCE
Click to search all anagrams of SEDUCE plus a wildcard: SEDUCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEDUCE
Images for SEDUCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.