Scrabble word: DEDUCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEDUCE exist?
Definitions of DEDUCE in dictionaries:
- verb - reason by deduction
- verb - conclude by reasoning
- To reach (a conclusion) by reasoning.
- To infer from a general principle; reason deductively.
- To trace the origin or derivation of.
- verb - to reach or derive by reasoning
There are 6 letters in DEDUCE: C D D E E U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEDUCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEDUCE plus a wildcard: DEDUCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEDUCE
Images for DEDUCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.