Scrabble word: DEUCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEUCES exist?
Definitions of DEUCES in dictionaries:
- noun - a tie in tennis or table tennis that requires winning two successive points to win the game
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
- noun - a word used in exclamations of confusion
- noun - one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
- verb - to bring a tennis score to a tie
There are 6 letters in DEUCES: C D E E S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEUCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEUCES plus a wildcard: DEUCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEUCES
Images for DEUCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.