Scrabble word: PROCEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROCEED exist?
Definitions of PROCEED in dictionaries:
- verb - continue talking
- verb - move ahead
- verb - follow a procedure or take a course
- verb - follow a certain course
- verb - continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- To go forward or onward, especially after an interruption; continue: proceeded to his destination; paused to clear her throat, then proceeded.
- To begin to carry on an action or a process: looked surprised, then proceeded to roar with laughter.
- To move on in an orderly manner: Business proceeded as usual.
- To institute and conduct legal action: proceeded against the defaulting debtor.
- verb - to go forward or onward
There are 7 letters in PROCEED: C D E E O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROCEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROCEED plus a wildcard: PROCEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROCEED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROCEED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.