Scrabble word: PROCEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROCEED exist?
Definitions of PROCEED in dictionaries:
- verb - continue talking
- verb - move ahead
- verb - follow a procedure or take a course
- verb - follow a certain course
- verb - continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- To go forward or onward, especially after an interruption; continue: proceeded to his destination; paused to clear her throat, then proceeded.
- To begin to carry on an action or a process: looked surprised, then proceeded to roar with laughter.
- To move on in an orderly manner: Business proceeded as usual.
- To institute and conduct legal action: proceeded against the defaulting debtor.
- verb - to go forward or onward