Scrabble word: PROCEDURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROCEDURE exist?
Definitions of PROCEDURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular course of action intended to achieve a result
- noun - a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work
- noun - a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program
- noun - a mode of conducting legal and parliamentary proceedings
- A manner of proceeding; a way of performing or effecting something: complained to the manager, and by this procedure got the money back.
- A series of steps taken to accomplish an end: a long therapeutic procedure.
- A set of established forms or methods for conducting the affairs of a business, legislative body, or court of law.