Scrabble word: PROCEDURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROCEDURE exist?
Definitions of PROCEDURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular course of action intended to achieve a result
- noun - a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work
- noun - a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program
- noun - a mode of conducting legal and parliamentary proceedings
- A manner of proceeding; a way of performing or effecting something: complained to the manager, and by this procedure got the money back.
- A series of steps taken to accomplish an end: a long therapeutic procedure.
- A set of established forms or methods for conducting the affairs of a business, legislative body, or court of law.
There are 9 letters in PROCEDURE: C D E E O P R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROCEDURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROCEDURE plus a wildcard: PROCEDURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROCEDURE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROCEDURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.