Scrabble word: GROUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROUP exist?
Definitions of GROUP in dictionaries:
- noun - any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- noun - (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
- noun - a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- verb - arrange into a group or groups
- verb - form a group or group together
- An assemblage of persons or objects gathered or located together; an aggregation: a group of dinner guests; a group of buildings near the road.
- Two or more figures that make up a unit or design, as in sculpture.
- A number of individuals or things considered together because of similarities: a small group of supporters across the country.
- A category of related languages that is less inclusive than a family.
- A military unit consisting of two or more battalions and a headquarters.
- A unit of two or more squadrons in the U.
- Two or more atoms behaving or regarded as behaving as a single chemical unit.
- A column in the periodic table of the elements.
- A stratigraphic unit, especially a unit consisting of two or more formations deposited during a single geologic era.
- A set with an associative binary operation under which the set is closed, which contains an identity element and an inverse for every element in the set.
- verb - to arrange in a group (an assemblage of persons or things)
There are 5 letters in GROUP: G O P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROUP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROUP plus a wildcard: GROUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROUP
Images for GROUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.