Scrabble word: GROUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROUP exist?
Definitions of GROUP in dictionaries:
- noun - any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- noun - (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
- noun - a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- verb - arrange into a group or groups
- verb - form a group or group together
- An assemblage of persons or objects gathered or located together; an aggregation: a group of dinner guests; a group of buildings near the road.
- Two or more figures that make up a unit or design, as in sculpture.
- A number of individuals or things considered together because of similarities: a small group of supporters across the country.
- A category of related languages that is less inclusive than a family.
- A military unit consisting of two or more battalions and a headquarters.
- A unit of two or more squadrons in the U.
- Two or more atoms behaving or regarded as behaving as a single chemical unit.
- A column in the periodic table of the elements.
- A stratigraphic unit, especially a unit consisting of two or more formations deposited during a single geologic era.
- A set with an associative binary operation under which the set is closed, which contains an identity element and an inverse for every element in the set.
- verb - to arrange in a group (an assemblage of persons or things)