Scrabble word: GROUPS
Is GROUPS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GROUPS in dictionaries:
- noun - any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- noun - (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
- noun - a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- verb - arrange into a group or groups
- verb - form a group or group together
- verb - to arrange in a group (an assemblage of persons or things)
There are 6 letters in GROUPS: G O P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROUPS
Click to search all anagrams of GROUPS plus a wildcard: GROUPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROUPS
Images for GROUPS
Lookup in Wiki for GROUPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.