Scrabble word: POTENTIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does POTENTIAL exist?
Definitions of POTENTIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the inherent capacity for coming into being
- noun - the difference in electrical charge between two points in a circuit expressed in volts
- adj - existing in possibility
- adj - expected to become or be
- Capable of being but not yet in existence; latent: a potential problem.
- Having possibility, capability, or power.
- Of, relating to, or being a verbal construction with auxiliaries such as may or can; for example, it may snow.
- The inherent ability or capacity for growth, development, or coming into being.
- Something possessing the capacity for growth or development.
- A potential verb form.
- The work required to bring a unit electric charge, magnetic pole, or mass from an infinitely distant position to a designated point in a static electric, magnetic, or gravitational field, respectively.
- V Electricity.
There are 9 letters in POTENTIAL: A E I L N O P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POTENTIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POTENTIAL plus a wildcard: POTENTIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POTENTIAL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POTENTIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.