Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPIATE exist?
Definitions of OPIATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a narcotic drug that contains opium or an opium derivative
- Any of various sedative narcotics containing opium or one or more of its natural or synthetic derivatives.
- A drug, hormone, or other chemical substance having sedative or narcotic effects similar to those containing opium or its derivatives: a natural brain opiate.
- Something that dulls the senses and induces relaxation or torpor.
- Containing opium or any of its derivatives.
- Resembling opium or its derivatives in activity.
- Inducing sleep or sedation; soporific.
- Causing dullness or apathy; deadening.
- To subject to the action of an opiate.
- To dull or deaden as if with a narcotic drug.
- v - to treat with opium
There are 6 letters in OPIATE: A E I O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPIATE plus a wildcard: OPIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPIATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPIATE
- Terra Forming Terra opiate Addiction Blocked Successfully
- - opiate Addiction Treatment New Jersey - opiate Detox - opiate ...
- Sozialberatung Schwbisch Gmnd e.V. Sucht- & Drogen- Beratung ...
- treatment provided in Washington is attributed to the abuse of opiate ...
- The Devastating Effects of opiate Addiction - InfoBarrel
- opiate Withdrawal Signs and Symptoms
- opiate Addiction Facts
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.