Scrabble word: PALATINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALATINE exist?
Definitions of PALATINE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various important officials in ancient Rome
- noun - (Middle Ages) the lord of a palatinate who exercised sovereign powers over his lands
- noun - the most important of the Seven Hills of Rome
- noun - either of two irregularly shaped bones that form the back of the hard palate and helps to form the nasal cavity and the floor of the orbits
- adj - relating to or lying near the palate
- adj - of or relating to a count palatine and his royal prerogatives
- adj - of or relating to a palace
- A soldier of the palace guard of the Roman emperors, formed in the time of Diocletian.
- A soldier of a major division of the Roman army formed in the time of Constantine I.
- Used as a title for various administrative officials of the late Roman and Byzantine empires.
- A feudal lord exercising sovereign power over his lands.
- Belonging to or fit for a palace.
- Of or relating to a palatine or palatinate.
- Of or relating to the palate: the palatine tonsils.
- Of or relating to either of two bones that make up the hard palate.
- noun - a high officer of an empire
There are 8 letters in PALATINE: A A E I L N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALATINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALATINE plus a wildcard: PALATINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALATINE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALATINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.