Scrabble word: PALATINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALATINES exist?
Definitions of PALATINES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various important officials in ancient Rome
- noun - (Middle Ages) the lord of a palatinate who exercised sovereign powers over his lands
- noun - the most important of the Seven Hills of Rome
- noun - either of two irregularly shaped bones that form the back of the hard palate and helps to form the nasal cavity and the floor of the orbits
- noun - a high officer of an empire
There are 9 letters in PALATINES: A A E I L N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALATINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALATINES plus a wildcard: PALATINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALATINES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALATINES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.