Scrabble word: PEASANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEASANT exist?
Definitions of PEASANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a country person
- noun - one of a (chiefly European) class of agricultural laborers
- noun - a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement
- A member of the class constituted by small farmers and tenants, sharecroppers, and laborers on the land where they form the main labor force in agriculture.
- A country person; a rustic.
- An uncouth, crude, or ill-bred person; a boor.
- noun - a person of inferior social rank