Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEASANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEASANT exist?
Definitions of PEASANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a country person
- noun - one of a (chiefly European) class of agricultural laborers
- noun - a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement
- A member of the class constituted by small farmers and tenants, sharecroppers, and laborers on the land where they form the main labor force in agriculture.
- A country person; a rustic.
- An uncouth, crude, or ill-bred person; a boor.
- noun - a person of inferior social rank
There are 7 letters in PEASANT: A A E N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEASANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEASANT plus a wildcard: PEASANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEASANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEASANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.