Scrabble word: NASAL
Is NASAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NASAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant produced through the nose with the mouth closed
- noun - an elongated rectangular bone that forms the bridge of the nose
- adj - of or in or relating to the nose
- adj - sounding as if the nose were pinched
- Of, in, or relating to the nose.
- Articulated by lowering the soft palate so that air resonates in the nasal cavities and passes out the nose, as in the pronunciation of the nasal consonants (m), (n), and (ng) or the nasalized vowel of French bon.
- Characterized by or resembling a resonant sound produced through the nose: a nasal whine.
- A nasal consonant.
- A nasal part or bone, forming part of the bridge of the nose.
- The nosepiece of a helmet.
- noun - a sound uttered through the nose
There are 5 letters in NASAL: A A L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NASAL
Click to search all anagrams of NASAL plus a wildcard: NASAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NASAL
Images for NASAL
Lookup in Wiki for NASAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.