Scrabble word: ANNALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANNALS exist?
Definitions of ANNALS in dictionaries:
- noun - reports of the work of a society or learned body etc
- noun - a chronological account of events in successive years
- A chronological record of the events of successive years.
- A descriptive account or record; a history: “the short and simple annals of the poor” (Thomas Gray).
- A periodical journal in which the records and reports of a learned field are compiled.
- noun - a record of a single year
There are 6 letters in ANNALS: A A L N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANNALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANNALS plus a wildcard: ANNALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANNALS
Images for ANNALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.