Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANNALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANNALS exist?
Definitions of ANNALS in dictionaries:
- noun - reports of the work of a society or learned body etc
- noun - a chronological account of events in successive years
- A chronological record of the events of successive years.
- A descriptive account or record; a history: “the short and simple annals of the poor” (Thomas Gray).
- A periodical journal in which the records and reports of a learned field are compiled.
- n - a record of a single year
There are 6 letters in ANNALS: A A L N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANNALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANNALS plus a wildcard: ANNALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANNALS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANNALS
- annals of library and information studies is a leading quarterly ...
- annals of American History - Button
- FileThe annals or History of Yale College Thomas Clap 1766.jpg ...
- ... handscroll of Du Yus Critical study of Spring and Autumn annals
- The annals of Quintus Ennius by Quintus Ennius Quintus Ennius Otto ...
- AoO Journal iPhone
- Books The annals of Imperial Rome (Penguin Classics) (Paperback) by ...
- David J. Harding University of Michigan
- Prof. Jackson co-edits special edition of the annals focusing on link ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.