Scrabble word: SANDAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SANDAL exist?
Definitions of SANDAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a shoe consisting of a sole fastened by straps to the foot
- A shoe consisting of a sole fastened to the foot by thongs or straps.
- A low-cut shoe fastened to the foot by an ankle strap.
- A rubber overshoe cut very low and covering little more than the sole of the shoe.
- A strap or band for fastening a low shoe or slipper on the foot.
- verb - to provide with sandals (light, open shoes)