Scrabble word: SANDAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SANDAL exist?
Definitions of SANDAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a shoe consisting of a sole fastened by straps to the foot
- A shoe consisting of a sole fastened to the foot by thongs or straps.
- A low-cut shoe fastened to the foot by an ankle strap.
- A rubber overshoe cut very low and covering little more than the sole of the shoe.
- A strap or band for fastening a low shoe or slipper on the foot.
- verb - to provide with sandals (light, open shoes)
There are 6 letters in SANDAL: A A D L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SANDAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SANDAL plus a wildcard: SANDAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SANDAL
Images for SANDAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.