Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SALAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALAD exist?
Definitions of SALAD in dictionaries:
- noun - food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing
- A dish consisting of green, leafy raw vegetables, often with radish, cucumber, or tomato, served with a dressing.
- The course of a meal consisting of this dish.
- A cold dish of chopped fruit, meat, fish, eggs, or other food, usually prepared with a dressing, such as mayonnaise.
- A green vegetable or herb used in salad, especially lettuce.
- Often used to modify another noun: salad plates; salad makings.
- noun - a dish of green, raw vegetables
There are 5 letters in SALAD: A A D L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALAD plus a wildcard: SALAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALAD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.