Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCANDAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCANDAL exist?
Definitions of SCANDAL in dictionaries:
- noun - disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people
- noun - a disgraceful event
- A publicized incident that brings about disgrace or offends the moral sensibilities of society: a drug scandal that forced the mayor’s resignation.
- A person, thing, or circumstance that causes or ought to cause disgrace or outrage: a politician whose dishonesty is a scandal; considered the housing shortage a scandal.
- Damage to reputation or character caused by public disclosure of immoral or grossly improper behavior; disgrace.
- Talk that is damaging to one’s character; malicious gossip.
- verb - to attack the good name of
There are 7 letters in SCANDAL: A A C D L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCANDAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCANDAL plus a wildcard: SCANDAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCANDAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCANDAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.