Scrabble word: GESTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does GESTATION exist?
Definitions of GESTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the period during which an embryo develops (about 266 days in humans)
- noun - the state of being pregnant
- noun - the conception and development of an idea or plan
- The period of development in the uterus from conception until birth; pregnancy.
- The conception and development of a plan or an idea in the mind.
There are 9 letters in GESTATION: A E G I N O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GESTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GESTATION plus a wildcard: GESTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GESTATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GESTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.