Scrabble word: SPARTAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPARTAN exist?
Definitions of SPARTAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a resident of Sparta
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Sparta or its people
- adj - resolute in the face of pain or danger or adversity
- adj - unsparing and uncompromising in discipline or judgment
- adj - practicing great self-denial
- Of or relating to Sparta or its people.
- Rigorously self-disciplined or self-restrained.
- Simple, frugal, or austere: a Spartan diet; a Spartan lifestyle.
- Marked by brevity of speech; laconic.
- Courageous in the face of pain, danger, or adversity.
- A citizen of Sparta.
- One of Spartan character.
- adj - marked by avoidance of luxury and comfort