Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPARTAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPARTAN exist?
Definitions of SPARTAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a resident of Sparta
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Sparta or its people
- adj - resolute in the face of pain or danger or adversity
- adj - unsparing and uncompromising in discipline or judgment
- adj - practicing great self-denial
- Of or relating to Sparta or its people.
- Rigorously self-disciplined or self-restrained.
- Simple, frugal, or austere: a Spartan diet; a Spartan lifestyle.
- Marked by brevity of speech; laconic.
- Courageous in the face of pain, danger, or adversity.
- A citizen of Sparta.
- One of Spartan character.
- adj - marked by avoidance of luxury and comfort
There are 7 letters in SPARTAN: A A N P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARTAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPARTAN plus a wildcard: SPARTAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPARTAN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPARTAN
- Can you spartan a spartan The spartan Guide
- 300 spartan Crossfit Infinite
- Imagespartan.jpg - Poserpedia
- The Van Winkle Project The Whole Brevity Thing
- ... Accessories Swords Knives & Axes spartan Combat Shield and Sword
- New spartans Acquired At Summit Fit Dojo Summit Fit Dojo
- Adult spartan Girl Costume
- Character Build The spartan - The Skyrim Blog
- ... spartan suit is all about. They want to know about price sizing