Scrabble word: SPARTAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPARTAN exist?
Definitions of SPARTAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a resident of Sparta
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Sparta or its people
- adj - resolute in the face of pain or danger or adversity
- adj - unsparing and uncompromising in discipline or judgment
- adj - practicing great self-denial
- Of or relating to Sparta or its people.
- Rigorously self-disciplined or self-restrained.
- Simple, frugal, or austere: a Spartan diet; a Spartan lifestyle.
- Marked by brevity of speech; laconic.
- Courageous in the face of pain, danger, or adversity.
- A citizen of Sparta.
- One of Spartan character.
- adj - marked by avoidance of luxury and comfort
There are 7 letters in SPARTAN: A A N P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARTAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPARTAN plus a wildcard: SPARTAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPARTAN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPARTAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.