Scrabble word: PARTISAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARTISAN exist?
Definitions of PARTISAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a fervent and even militant proponent of something
- noun - an ardent and enthusiastic supporter of some person or activity
- noun - a pike with a long tapering double-edged blade with lateral projections
- adj - devoted to a cause or party
- A fervent, sometimes militant supporter or proponent of a party, cause, faction, person, or idea.
- A member of an organized body of fighters who attack or harass an enemy, especially within occupied territory; a guerrilla.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a partisan or partisans.
- Devoted to or biased in support of a party, group, or cause: partisan politics.
- A weapon having a blade with lateral projections mounted on the end of a long shaft, used chiefly in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- noun - a firm supporter of a person, party, or cause
There are 8 letters in PARTISAN: A A I N P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARTISAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARTISAN plus a wildcard: PARTISAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARTISAN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARTISAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.