Scrabble word: PARIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARIAN exist?
Definitions of PARIAN in dictionaries:
- Of or relating to the island of Páros or its inhabitants.
- Of or being a type of white, semitranslucent marble quarried at Páros and highly valued in ancient times for making sculptures.
- Of or being a fine white porcelain.
- A native or inhabitant of Páros.
- Parian marble.
- Parian porcelain.
- noun - a hard, white porcelain
There are 6 letters in PARIAN: A A I N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARIAN plus a wildcard: PARIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARIAN
Images for PARIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.