Scrabble word: RATIONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATIONAL exist?
Definitions of RATIONAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an integer or a fraction
- adj - consistent with or based on or using reason
- adj - of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind
- adj - capable of being expressed as a quotient of integers
- adj - having its source in or being guided by the intellect (as distinguished from experience or emotion)
- Having or exercising the ability to reason.
- Of sound mind; sane.
- Capable of being expressed as a quotient of integers.
- noun - a number that can be expressed as a quotient of integers