Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PARTIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARTIAL exist?
Definitions of PARTIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the derivative of a function of two or more variables with respect to a single variable while the other variables are considered to be constant
- noun - a harmonic with a frequency that is a multiple of the fundamental frequency
- adj - being or affecting only a part
- adj - showing favoritism
- adj - (followed by `of' or `to') having a strong preference or liking for
- Of, relating to, being, or affecting only a part; not total; incomplete: The plan calls for partial deployment of missiles.
- Favoring one person or side over another or others; biased or prejudiced: a decision that was partial to the plaintiff.
- Having a particular liking or fondness for something or someone: partial to detective novels.
- Of, relating to, or being operations or sequences of operations, such as differentiation and integration, when applied to only one of several variables at a time.
- See <A href="AHD3_H.
- A partial derivative.
- n - a simple component of a complex tone
There are 7 letters in PARTIAL: A A I L P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARTIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARTIAL plus a wildcard: PARTIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARTIAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARTIAL
- June 26th partial Lunar Eclipse More to Explore
- thinking behind Valplasts innovative flexible removable partial ...
- Clasp Less partial Dentures
- partial dentures Hollywood Smile dental lab
- partial Lunar Eclipse this Monday morning Starry Sky Austin
- partial Dentures
- Removable partial Denture - Simon W Rosenberg D.M.D. Prosthodontic ...
- lower removable partial denture with contoured lingual plate
- Types of Dentures Complete partial Immediate Lilly Denture