Scrabble word: PARTIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARTIAL exist?
Definitions of PARTIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the derivative of a function of two or more variables with respect to a single variable while the other variables are considered to be constant
- noun - a harmonic with a frequency that is a multiple of the fundamental frequency
- adj - being or affecting only a part
- adj - showing favoritism
- adj - (followed by `of' or `to') having a strong preference or liking for
- Of, relating to, being, or affecting only a part; not total; incomplete: The plan calls for partial deployment of missiles.
- Favoring one person or side over another or others; biased or prejudiced: a decision that was partial to the plaintiff.
- Having a particular liking or fondness for something or someone: partial to detective novels.
- Of, relating to, or being operations or sequences of operations, such as differentiation and integration, when applied to only one of several variables at a time.
- A partial derivative.
- noun - a simple component of a complex tone
There are 7 letters in PARTIAL: A A I L P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARTIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARTIAL plus a wildcard: PARTIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARTIAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARTIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.