Scrabble word: PARIETAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARIETAL exist?
Definitions of PARIETAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or associated with the parietal bones in the cranium
- Relating to or forming the wall of a body part, organ, or cavity.
- Of or relating to either of the parietal bones.
- Dwelling within or having authority within the walls or buildings of a college.
- A parietal part, such as a wall or bone.
- noun - a bone of the skull
There are 8 letters in PARIETAL: A A E I L P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARIETAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARIETAL plus a wildcard: PARIETAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARIETAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARIETAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.