Scrabble word: AERIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does AERIAL exist?
Definitions of AERIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a pass to a receiver downfield from the passer
- noun - an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
- adj - existing or living or growing or operating in the air
- adj - characterized by lightness and insubstantiality
- Of, in, or caused by the air.
- Living in the air.
- Reaching high into the air; lofty.
- Suggestive of air, as in lightness; airy.
- Unsubstantial; imaginary.
- Of, for, or by means of aircraft: aerial photography.
- Growing or borne above the ground or water: aerial roots.
- adj - a metallic device for sending or receiving radio waves [n -NAE or -NAS] : ANTENNAL
There are 6 letters in AERIAL: A A E I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AERIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AERIAL plus a wildcard: AERIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AERIAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AERIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.