Is AERIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AERIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pass to a receiver downfield from the passer
- noun - an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
- adj - existing or living or growing or operating in the air
- adj - characterized by lightness and insubstantiality
- Of, in, or caused by the air.
- Living in the air.
- Reaching high into the air; lofty.
- Suggestive of air, as in lightness; airy.
- Unsubstantial; imaginary.
- Of, for, or by means of aircraft: aerial photography.
- Growing or borne above the ground or water: aerial roots.
- adj - a metallic device for sending or receiving radio waves [n -NAE or -NAS] : ANTENNAL
There are 6 letters in AERIAL: A A E I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AERIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of AERIAL, to go: AERIAL?
Rearrange the letters in AERIAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AERIAL
What's nearby AERIAL
Lookup in Wiki for AERIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AERIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AERIAL"