Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REGALIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGALIA exist?
Definitions of REGALIA in dictionaries:
- noun - paraphernalia indicative of royalty (or other high office)
- noun - especially fine or decorative clothing
- The emblems and symbols of royalty, such as the crown and scepter.
- The rights and privileges of royalty.
- The distinguishing symbols of a rank, office, order, or society.
- Magnificent attire; finery.
- noun - the rights and privileges of a king
There are 7 letters in REGALIA: A A E G I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGALIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGALIA plus a wildcard: REGALIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGALIA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGALIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.