Scrabble word: OPERATIONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPERATIONAL exist?
Definitions of OPERATIONAL in dictionaries:
- adj - pertaining to a process or series of actions for achieving a result
- adj - fit or ready for use or service
- adj - (military) of or intended for or involved in military operations
- adj - being in effect or operation
- Of or relating to an operation or a series of operations.
- Of, intended for, or involved in military operations.
- Fit for proper functioning; ready for use: an operational aircraft.
- Being in effect or operation: “de facto apartheid still operational even in the ‘new’ African nations” (Leslie Marmon Silko).
There are 11 letters in OPERATIONAL: A A E I L N O O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPERATIONAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPERATIONAL plus a wildcard: OPERATIONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPERATIONAL
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPERATIONAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.