Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AEOLIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does AEOLIAN exist?
Definitions of AEOLIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of one of four linguistic divisions of the prehistoric Greeks
- noun - the ancient Greek inhabitants of Aeolia
- adj - of or pertaining to Aeolus, the Greek god of the winds
- adj - of or relating to Aeolis or its ancient Greek people
- Of or relating to Aeolis or its people or culture.
- Of or relating to Aeolus.
- One of a Hellenic people of central Greece that occupied Aeolis and Lesbos around 1100 B.
- See Aeolic (n.
- adj - pertaining to the wind
There are 7 letters in AEOLIAN: A A E I L N O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AEOLIAN plus a wildcard: AEOLIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AEOLIAN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AEOLIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.