Scrabble word: AEOLIAN
Is AEOLIAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AEOLIAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of one of four linguistic divisions of the prehistoric Greeks
- noun - the ancient Greek inhabitants of Aeolia
- adj - of or pertaining to Aeolus, the Greek god of the winds
- adj - of or relating to Aeolis or its ancient Greek people
- Of or relating to Aeolis or its people or culture.
- Of or relating to Aeolus.
- One of a Hellenic people of central Greece that occupied Aeolis and Lesbos around 1100 B.
- See Aeolic (n.
- adj - pertaining to the wind
There are 7 letters in AEOLIAN: A A E I L N O
To search all scrabble anagrams of AEOLIAN, to go: AEOLIAN?
Rearrange the letters in AEOLIAN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of AEOLIAN
6 letters out of AEOLIAN
5 letters out of AEOLIAN
4 letters out of AEOLIAN
3 letters out of AEOLIAN
2 letters out of AEOLIAN
Images for AEOLIAN
Lookup in Wiki for AEOLIAN
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.