Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPERON
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPERON exist?
Definitions of OPERON in dictionaries:
- noun - a segment of DNA containing adjacent genes including structural genes and an operator gene and a regulatory gene
- A unit of gene activity consisting of a sequence of genetic material that functions in a coordinated manner by means of an operator, a promoter, and one or more structural genes.
- n - a type of gene cluster
There are 6 letters in OPERON: E N O O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPERON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPERON plus a wildcard: OPERON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPERON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPERON
- lac operon
- lac operon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Dateioperon-modell.jpg Wikipedia
- Genomics - Inferring Genes Belonging to the Same operon
- brief overview of the lac operon can be found in the MIT online ...
- lac operon picture by omfgjeffreyxx - Photobucket
- ... ) based on the cpcB-IGS-cpcA locus of the phycocyanin operon
- lac operon
- Diagram of the Lac operon.
- As pues hemos completado el estudiode la regulacin del opern ...