Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AREOLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does AREOLA exist?
Definitions of AREOLA in dictionaries:
- noun - small space in a tissue or body part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing
- noun - small circular area such as that around the human nipple or an inflamed area around a pimple or insect bite
- A small space or interstice in a tissue or part, such as the area bounded by small veins in a leaf or the wing of an insect.
- A small, specialized, cushionlike area on a cactus from which hairs, glochids, spines, branches, or flowers may arise.
- A small ring of color around a center portion, as about the nipple of the breast or the part of the iris surrounding the pupil of the eye.
- adj - a small space in a network of leaf veins [n -LAE or -LAS] : AREOLAR, AREOLATE
There are 6 letters in AREOLA: A A E L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AREOLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AREOLA plus a wildcard: AREOLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AREOLA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AREOLA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.