Scrabble word: RETOOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETOOL exist?
Definitions of RETOOL in dictionaries:
- verb - revise or reorganize, especially for the purpose of updating and improving
- verb - provide (a workshop or factory) with new tools
- To fit out (a factory, for example) with a new set of machinery and tools for making a different product.
- To fit out a factory with a new set of machinery and tools.
- verb - to reequip with tools
There are 6 letters in RETOOL: E L O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETOOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETOOL plus a wildcard: RETOOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETOOL
Images for RETOOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.