Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TREMOLO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREMOLO exist?
Definitions of TREMOLO in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a tremulous effect produced by rapid repetition of a single tone or rapid alternation of two tones
- noun - vocal vibrato especially an excessive or poorly controlled one
- A tremulous effect produced by rapid repetition of a single tone.
- A similar effect produced by rapid alternation of two tones.
- A device on an organ for producing a tremulous effect.
- A vibrato in singing, often excessive or poorly controlled.
- n - a vibrating musical effect
There are 7 letters in TREMOLO: E L M O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREMOLO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREMOLO plus a wildcard: TREMOLO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREMOLO
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TREMOLO
- tremolo classical guitar technique
- Dosyatremolo.jpg - Vikipedi
- FichierFloyd rose speedloader tremolo.jpg - Wikipdia
- Voodoo Lab tremolo Sweetwater.com
- 1975 tremolo unit schematic DIY pedal (analogue) Electronic Musik
- ... Gibson TOM Tune-O-Matic Fender tremolo Floyd Rose Floating Bridge
- FileKahler tremolo system.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The tremolo stopper is not just an efficient way to block your bridge ...
- Trmolo fechas de conciertos Marzo 2011 Trmolo blog oficial
- Gibson SG Diablo with Floyd Rose tremolo Dawsons Music