Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TREMOLO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREMOLO exist?
Definitions of TREMOLO in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a tremulous effect produced by rapid repetition of a single tone or rapid alternation of two tones
- noun - vocal vibrato especially an excessive or poorly controlled one
- A tremulous effect produced by rapid repetition of a single tone.
- A similar effect produced by rapid alternation of two tones.
- A device on an organ for producing a tremulous effect.
- A vibrato in singing, often excessive or poorly controlled.
- noun - a vibrating musical effect
There are 7 letters in TREMOLO: E L M O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREMOLO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREMOLO plus a wildcard: TREMOLO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREMOLO
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TREMOLO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.