Scrabble word: TREMOLO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREMOLO exist?
Definitions of TREMOLO in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a tremulous effect produced by rapid repetition of a single tone or rapid alternation of two tones
- noun - vocal vibrato especially an excessive or poorly controlled one
- A tremulous effect produced by rapid repetition of a single tone.
- A similar effect produced by rapid alternation of two tones.
- A device on an organ for producing a tremulous effect.
- A vibrato in singing, often excessive or poorly controlled.
- noun - a vibrating musical effect