Scrabble word: PLATOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLATOON exist?
Definitions of PLATOON in dictionaries:
- noun - a military unit that is a subdivision of a company
- noun - a team of policemen working under the military platoon system
- noun - a group of persons who are engaged in a common activity
- A group of people working, traveling, or assembled together: a platoon of firefighters; buses carrying platoons of tourists.
- A group of players within a team, especially a football team, that is trained and sent into or withdrawn from play as a unit: the defensive platoon.
- To use alternate players at the same position.
- To take turns playing a position with another player.
- verb - to alternate with another player at the same position