Scrabble word: PLATOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLATOON exist?
Definitions of PLATOON in dictionaries:
- noun - a military unit that is a subdivision of a company
- noun - a team of policemen working under the military platoon system
- noun - a group of persons who are engaged in a common activity
- A group of people working, traveling, or assembled together: a platoon of firefighters; buses carrying platoons of tourists.
- A group of players within a team, especially a football team, that is trained and sent into or withdrawn from play as a unit: the defensive platoon.
- To use alternate players at the same position.
- To take turns playing a position with another player.
- verb - to alternate with another player at the same position
There are 7 letters in PLATOON: A L N O O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLATOON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLATOON plus a wildcard: PLATOON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLATOON
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLATOON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.