Scrabble word: LONGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LONGER exist?
Definitions of LONGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person with a strong desire for something
- adj - primarily temporal sense
- adj - primarily spatial sense
- adj - of relatively great height
- adj - good at remembering
- adj - holding securities or commodities in expectation of a rise in prices
- adj - (of speech sounds or syllables) of relatively long duration
- adj - involving substantial risk
- adj - planning prudently for the future
- adj - having or being more than normal or necessary:"long on brains"
- adv - for more time
- adj - extending for a considerable distance
- verb - to desire strongly
There are 6 letters in LONGER: E G L N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LONGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LONGER plus a wildcard: LONGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LONGER
Images for LONGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.