Scrabble word: LONGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LONGER exist?
Definitions of LONGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person with a strong desire for something
- adj - primarily temporal sense
- adj - primarily spatial sense
- adj - of relatively great height
- adj - good at remembering
- adj - holding securities or commodities in expectation of a rise in prices
- adj - (of speech sounds or syllables) of relatively long duration
- adj - involving substantial risk
- adj - planning prudently for the future
- adj - having or being more than normal or necessary:"long on brains"
- adv - for more time
- adj - extending for a considerable distance
- verb - to desire strongly