Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEGHORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEGHORN exist?
Definitions of LEGHORN in dictionaries:
- noun - a stiff hat made of straw with a flat crown
- The dried and bleached straw of an Italian variety of wheat.
- A plaited fabric made from this straw.
- A hat made from this fabric.
- Often Leghorn.
- n - a smooth, plaited straw
There are 7 letters in LEGHORN: E G H L N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGHORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEGHORN plus a wildcard: LEGHORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEGHORN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEGHORN
- leghorn pictures video information and chicks.
- leghorn (White) - killingart - white-leghorn-104.jpg
- Exchequer leghorn
- leghorn Chickens
- White leghorn Contest ENDED Results Soon - Page 5
- White leghorn Chicks Best Egg Laying Chickens Chicks and Game ...
- BROWN leghorn
- Click here to enquire about our Cuckoo leghorn Rooster ...
- Foghorn leghorn 19 Of 243 More Foghorn leghorn Pictures
- ... Forum View topic - Brown leghorn Bantams - Critique Please
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.