Scrabble word: PORTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTAGE exist?
Definitions of PORTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the cost of carrying or transporting
- noun - overland track between navigable waterways
- noun - carrying boats and supplies overland
- The act or an instance of carrying.
- A charge for carrying.
- The carrying of boats and supplies overland between two waterways or around an obstacle to navigation.
- To transport or travel by portage: canoed and portaged the goods; portaging around the rapids.
- verb - to transport from one navigable waterway to another