Scrabble word: PORTAGE
Is PORTAGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PORTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the cost of carrying or transporting
- noun - overland track between navigable waterways
- noun - carrying boats and supplies overland
- The act or an instance of carrying.
- A charge for carrying.
- The carrying of boats and supplies overland between two waterways or around an obstacle to navigation.
- To transport or travel by portage: canoed and portaged the goods; portaging around the rapids.
- verb - to transport from one navigable waterway to another
There are 7 letters in PORTAGE: A E G O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTAGE
Click to search all anagrams of PORTAGE plus a wildcard: PORTAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORTAGE
Lookup in Wiki for PORTAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.