Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGITATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGITATES exist?
Definitions of AGITATES in dictionaries:
- verb - try to stir up public opinion
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - move very slightly
- verb - move or cause to move back and forth
- verb - change the arrangement or position of
- adj - to move with a violent, irregular action [v -TATED, -TATING, -TATES] : AGITABLE
There are 8 letters in AGITATES: A A E G I S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGITATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGITATES plus a wildcard: AGITATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGITATES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGITATES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.