Scrabble word: SATIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SATIATE exist?
Definitions of SATIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - fill to satisfaction
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- adj - supplied (especially fed) to satisfaction
- To satisfy (an appetite or a desire) fully.
- These verbs mean to fill or become filled to the utmost.
- verb - to satisfy to or beyond capacity
There are 7 letters in SATIATE: A A E I S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SATIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SATIATE plus a wildcard: SATIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SATIATE
Images for SATIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.